Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Hangin' out 6/16/09
Hey everybody(if anybody still reads this)!! i haven't worked on my blog in like 5 months so i decided to this morning. I'm at my mom's office hangin' out, watching movies, eating donuts, and playing line rider on the computer. My mom wants me to say that she does work too. I mean that's why we're here right? She's actually on a diet (and suffering from sugar withdrawals) so i'm the only one eating the donuts. My maple bar was pretty good. anyway, i'll be uploading some pictures on here soon so this won't be as boring. I just need to learn how first. Don't worry, i have my mom. Anyway, just thought i'd update this. Gotta go, See Ya!!!!! (Donuts, here i come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Alex! Glad to see you're updating your blog...I can't wait to see some of your pictures once you get them posted.
ReplyDeleteI might not be going to Montana now. Chuck got laid off work, so I'm looking for a job right now. I hope you have a great time with everyone when they visit.
Love and miss you... Snick