Hey, sorry i haven't written in so long! i hardly ever get on the computer at home so i never get a chance to write! any way, to be brief, ill try to upload some pictures!
Cute blog background, Alex! I wish you were able to update your blog more often... it would be fun to keep up with what you are doing. I'm so glad I got to visit you in Montana!! I had a blast dancing with you and twirling you. Have you been practicing with your mom??? Chuck and I are going to Wayne's tonight for a "cowboy sleep"... should be fun! Love and miss you. SNick
Cute blog background, Alex! I wish you were able to update your blog more often... it would be fun to keep up with what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got to visit you in Montana!! I had a blast dancing with you and twirling you. Have you been practicing with your mom???
Chuck and I are going to Wayne's tonight for a "cowboy sleep"... should be fun!
Love and miss you. SNick