Wednesday, February 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

OH my gosh! i love ST. Patrick's Day don't you? it's one of my favorite holidays. you get to wear my favorite color, green, all over you and you get to pinch people who don't and when i get home i get to eat corn beef and cabbage for dinner. i love it! not the cabbage part but i do like corn beef. it's really good. it tastes like....... corn and beef so i guess that's why they call it corn beef huh?By the way i'm putting in a new poll on St. Patrick's Day although only like four people voted on my last one but it's still fun and looks cool i guess. yay! St. Patrick's Day!!!!! Green!!! pinching!!! corn beef!!!! cabbage!!(not). it's wonderful ain't it? yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like an excuse to pinch people! I also like the corn beef and the cabbage! Have a fun St. Patty's Day! I wish you were close enough to pinch!

    ReplyDelete